9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Oxford Auditorium & Mutual/Market Buildings Woodstock Fairgrounds
875 Nellis St., Woodstock
If you are into collecting, this is the show for you!
Now in our 27th year, Ontario’s largest and best Toy & Collectibles show! You will be amazed at the amount of toys & collectibles, both old & new, including comics, retro video games, action figures, transformers, Pop Vinyls, Lego, super heroes, sports and non-sport cards, die cast toys, NASCAR and N.H.R.A collectibles, Hot Wheels, farm toys, model kits, dolls, coins, vinyl records, music, sports, movie & television memorabilia; PLUS other pop culture collectibles and much, much more that can be found at this show.
This is a cash admission event
– please be prepared to pay cash at the entry door!
Early Admission (9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.): $10.00 per person
General Admission (10:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.): $5.00 per person
Late Arrival’s Admission (1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.): $3.00 per person
(Children under age 12 will be admitted for FREE when accompanied by an adult.)
PLEASE NOTE, THAT IN ADDITION TO THE NEW ADMISSION PRICE STRUCTURE (put in place to stagger the arrival times of our customers to reduce crowding in the aisles), THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL BE IN EFFECT DUE TO COVID:
– In accordance with Public Health, PROOF OF BEING FULLY VACCINATED & GOVERNMENT ISSUED I.D. or a valid Medical Exemption in writing from a doctor is required to enter this event. Please be sure to bring both your proof of vaccination and I.D. with you! (Fully vaccinated means you received your 2nd shot 14 days or more prior to the event).
– FACE COVERINGS ARE MANDATORY AT THIS EVENT!
– CONTACT TRACING is required by Public Health. You will be required to provide your name and phone number prior to entering.
– WE ASK THAT YOU BE MINDFUL OF SOCIAL DISTANCING both in the line up to enter and while in the show.
– ALL CURRENT COVID PROTOCOLS WILL BE IN EFFECT
– PLEASE SANITIZE YOUR HANDS UPON ENTRY!
– THERE WILL NOT BE AN INDOOR FOOD BOOTH.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.